18 January 2011

New Toy!

This evening, I completed a transaction that saw me procure a used Team Daiw Zillion 6.3:1 from one of the online forums of which I am a member for a price significantly below MSRP.  Albeit, the reel is not new, and is not in new condition.  However, the reel appears to be mechanically, in good condition, and in good enough physical condition for me to be extremely happy with the price.  The reel is renowned for being a workhorse, and I am already sure that I will love using this reel.
 
TD Zillion HA - Jigs? Spinnerbaits/Lipless Crankbaits?
Now, I must decide which reel will be used for which application(s)...
TD Sol - Finesse Bass Baits
TD Viento - Worms? Soft Plastics?
2 TD Fuegos - Jigs? Spinnerbaits/Lipless Crankbaits? Soft Plastics?
TD Advantage HSTA - Jigs? Spinnerbaits/Lipless Crankbaits?
I also have my round Abu Garcia c3 4600 which has been modded to a c6 (6 bearings) which is my dedicated deep crankbait reel due to its fantastic casting distance, huge line capacity, and powerful, low gear ratio.

So many decisions, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment