07 January 2011

Lower Buckhorn 2010

So, we had such a good time at the cottage on Lower Buckhorn that we decided to go back.

This time, we were with Musky, Sir, Pink, Knot'Yo, Cut You, The GodFaja, The GodFaja's girlfriend - Ninang, Duk, and Duk's girlfriend - The Hobo.

If we could describe the weekin one word it would be rainy.

There was rain nearly everyday, which limited the fishingenjoyment.  However, this did not stop us from some memorable fishing.  Musky Hunter outfished Sir and myself combined on one outing.  She also had a musky to the boat - using a senko no less.  Sir also had a musky on,but not landed.  I, on the other hand, actually landed a musky.
I didn't say it was a big one..
I caught this little guy on my new favourite crankbait - Koppers Live Target Bluegill - cranked over a drop off.  Here are some other pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment