16 January 2011

I'll Pre-Cut You!

Hey all,

Just a note that this blog is not fishing (NF) related, and as a result, I will break my rule of not using real names.

So, I'll Pre-Cut You! is my wife's sister. Her real name is Arlene Paculan and she is a musician, actor performer, and has been performing at various venues in the Greater Toronto Area for a while. You can check her MySpace site out here. She has very eclectic influences and you can hear that in her music.

Well, last year she had approached me to play some back up for her.  I had been jonesing to perform, and decided to help her out. This turned into a regular gig for me, and a great way to get my performance fix.  You can see some of Arlene's performances (with and without me) here.

Anyhow, check her site out.  She is super talented, and worth the time!

I have added a permanent link to her MySpace site in the links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment